Sinister: Acting as grand dillmeister........

Jason McKinnon megatherion5 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 19 00:39:22 GMT 2001

Welly, well, well....Hidey Ho's to all the Sinistraad (a name which i think
adds more of a "legion of doom" quality to the list.)

Having been being a little slow on posting these days because of:

1)Quitting smoking.
2)HTML email....(curse the day it was invented!)
3)Getting a new job.

I figure I should just blather on about anything just as long as I post.
Kinda like when you visit your least favorite aunt out of pity.

Actually, the last couple of weeks have been the most boring days I have
ever had. I cannot believe that after all these years of malfeasance I will
die of perceived boredom.

Time to readjust.

Turning 26...(yeah, you may be familiar) has been sneaking up on me all my
life....so slowly that I've barely noticed. But not having to struggle or
not being challenged has taken some wind out of my sails.

I have never been good at "happy".

In the spirit of the dual nature of [Sin]ister, I give you two offerings:

1)

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.
You might as well with your torture-chamber-deathrock macabre.
You play my organs in minor keys
and blow my pipes in mournful tunes while slamming fists pound on my chest
playing counterpoint with the headboard.
Your voice
is
ink-dark, underwater black
reaching me slowly.
Melodic moans stretch over me like a tight sheet of satin.
Sing sirenlike and I'll come.

2)

In flames, I land from brimstone-falling ecstasy for unknown power, tossed
from open-mouthed, white flecked skies.
I gaped chasmlike at the melodiously ringing celestial harmonic river of
electrowaves.
And in that time, I saw the center of the consonant note.
Clear as crystal rang my soul at the rightness of this sensory spectacle.
Velvet.
Velvet feel on my couch of comfort.
For once everything equal, all forces balanced.
Womb of solace.....warm place,
the flannel....the lace
and powder and browns and greens
and soft and softly lit.
A space where candles are flaming always
and slow mist falls over green hills.
Rocks sit...still storytelling silence.
Screaming the mossy call of
one
lone
note
ringing in my dazed consciousness.

The Pickle Prince

P.S. Here's a bonus.

Everyman = EM
ThePicklePrince = PP

EM: Are you crazy?
PP: Indeed! But do not reject these teachings as false because I am
    crazy. The reason that I am crazy is because they are true.
EM: What IS true?
PP: Everything is true.
EM: Even false things.
PP: Even false things are true.
EM: How can that be?
PP: I don't know, man. I didn't do it!
EM: Why do you deal with so many negatives?
PP: To dissolve them.
EM: Will you develop that point?
PP: No
EM: Is there an essential meaning behind all this?
PP: There is a Zen story about a student who asked a Master to explain
    the meaning of Buddhism. The Master's reply was "3 pounds of Flax".
EM: Is that your answer to my question?
PP: No, of course not. That is just illustrative.
    The answer to your question is FIVE TONS OF OF FLAX!