Sinister: Fairy Tailed in New York

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Jan 19 12:14:21 GMT 2001

I can't believe Stuart spunked up all over Jenowl's tent as well! He wants
to be careful - look what happened to Papercuts pin-up Boris Becker.

I'm really stuck for ideas for this Sillistrations competition...

The Pinefox, did you go and see that Foxgloves photo in New York? Were there
any stragglers from the lumberjack community?

Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Dave and Charles (on the other side) have both enquired
about my relationship with Petula "Kipper" Clark. Well my dad, Daddy Rollin'
Stone, had Pet Clark records, so they're about as familiar as pooing your
pants. More impressively, I'VE SEEN PETULA CLARK LIVE! Albeit starring as
Maria von Trapp in the West End production of The Sound of Music. I must
have been at a funny age because I distinctly rmemeber having my opera
glasses trained on the eldest daughter, who had big knockers and a nightie
on. But no, I'm not a big Petula Clark fan, in fact I'm alarmed by the
vastness of her back catalogue CD reissue programme. I can sum up what I
have against Petula Clark in two words: TONY and HATCH. Also, I've always
thought B&S were more of a Lulu group. Discuss.

Following Youn's suggestion that I show Cameron Crowe a thing or two, I
looked him up and found the following:
"this is a coming-of-age tale that owes its tangible authenticty to Crowe's
real-life experiences as a teenage reporter who toured with the legendary
Led Zeppelin."
Rock on!

Yesterday I heard "Legal Man" in IKEA, a shop where they give you free
pencils. But it wasn't the best modern soul classic on offer, we had Dexy's
Midnight Runners and The Korgis as well. The Korgis must be Barcelona's
national anthem, I've heard it loads of times here.

It has stopped raining.

Sister Disco