Sinister: I stalk Andrea Corr

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sat Jan 20 05:06:42 GMT 2001

Hello,

Wow, after the longest Sinister mail subject line ever (The gnarl...I am
wearing), someone has cunningly beaten it by adding Re: in front of it
and cheekily stolen the award!  Nice one, I'm going for the award for the
crappiest subject line ever, I think I've done a good job.

Talking of jobs, woohoo they HAVE reschuduled by interview to some day
that is not too far in the future!  So I still have a chance of getting
this job yet, which pays great cash and apparently sends me to Nude York
for a few weeks' training at the start of it!

Ruvi Summons talked about his experience with dance and love and PE, which
just triggered my youthhood memories too...

Back in primary school when I was 10, I was still living in Hong Kong then,
I remember there was this girl that I really fancied, pretty as the world
could be, she was.  She lives in the next block of flats as I was, so we
kind of lived quite close.

I was never really in her circle of friends so I never really talked to her,
except when I walk home with her and stuff.  Although it's only a 2 minutes
walk home, I treasured every second of it.

Anyhow that went on for 2 years and in our class, our seats get rearranged
every 6 months, and on my final year of primary school, with some stroke of
luck I got put right next to her!  That final 6 months was a dream come
true.  I got to be friends with her and stuff (as much of a friend as my
wussiness took me anyway).

For some reason, at the final few weeks, she was being really nice to me and
she would like tap me on the shoulder and then giggle and run off.  I never
knew what that meant.

After primary school I moved to England with my family, and then a few
months into that, the idea has finally struck home.  She fancied me too,
but, by then, it was all too late...

She was probably the only girl who ever liked me!  Or maybe there are
other girls who do/did, that I am just being an idiot again and haven't
realised!

The moral of the story is I dunno, that Ken's an idiot I guess.

Childhood crushes and Red Bulls
Ken