Sinister: thanks for the corrections...

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 20 17:31:50 GMT 2001

hi,
   I just wanted to thank everyone who e-mailed me or
the list to help clean up some of the confusion with
the "Hurley's Having Dreams" lyrics I sent.
Ecspecially Nick, JenOwl, and Alasdair.  I think
Alasdair's was right on the money.   Sometimes it's
hard for my little American ears to understand
Stuart's Scotish accent.  Maybe we could work on
"London Has Let Me Down" next?  ok thanks again.

  -- andrew