Sinister: use your imagination...

David White david at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 21 20:03:03 GMT 2001

Sorry to bother you all again,

Just a quick note to let you all know that this is the last week that you
can vote in the www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk Review of 2000. Visit
the site, follow the links to Votes then Best of 2000 and fill in the form.
Alternatively if you can't be bothered with that or if your browser/ISP will
not allow you to send the form results, send me an email
(david at belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk Subject: 2000), listing your 5
favourite albums released in 2000, 5 favourite songs from 2000, favourite
band during 2000, album from 2000 you regret buying, best gig of 2000 and
memories of 2000. You don't need to complete all the categories just
whatever takes your fancy, but please try and join the survey if you can.

I will stop taking votes after Sunday 28th, and will get back to you with
the results as soon as I can be bothered working them out...

Dave
david at belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk