No subject

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Mon Jan 22 14:40:59 GMT 2001

hmm.  it's one of those days.
you know when you wake up and for the first second or so you're totally
happy as if there's nothing wrong but then you remember stuff and then
things get back to normal?  those first couple of seconds are magical.  i
had that this morning, then my EvilRoommate (tm) put bangin'hard house trnce
"music" on full blast and made syuch a noise, just to be nasty and wake me
up.  EvilRoommate is a bee-atch.

then when i arrived at the technological haven of easyeverything they'd put
all the Badly Drawn Boy album on.....right now "Once Around The Block" is
on, and it's lovely.

yesterday it was snowing in the morning.  me and my,*ahem*, "friend" David
watched it when we woke up. it was beautiful.  david is sweet.  i've known
him since i was 3 cos his gran is my neighbour at home and every summer his
family would come and visit. then we met up in glasgow and now we meet up
quite a lot.  only we aren't going out, in a boyfriend-and-girlfriend kind
of way because i still have a thing about my boy who wears a cute blue
fleece and gives me neil young tapes and takes me for drives in his wee red
nissan micra. aah, LovelyRoss.  *sigh*

i think Stuart D has lost the plot.  far too much swearing and stuff in
hisnew book.  but i've seen Evil Bob for real and he is a funny wee guy with
a passion for hairnets and the trumpet.

i think i'm gonna go visit the lighthouse.
cheerio
amy xxx