Sinister: the blue twees

sophie * sophiesea at xxx.com
Mon Jan 22 18:14:52 GMT 2001

*
darlinks!

massages are *lovely* aren't they? a chappie called me up at verk the other
day and asked if he could come in and give us all massages - in the
verkplace, like. well, he's on a japanese acupressure course or somesuch,
and needs guinea pigs (don't we all?), so he came in today, with his special
japanese chair, and mmmmmmm... it was quite wonderful. the only thing that
spoiled it was the gentle pinging sound of someone's excel switching on and
off next door. but inner peace at work rocks :)

well! i was tweaked into sini-action by two things. firstly, mr brian
cello-phane pondered that judy bit:
>So....is it part of of Judy... at
all? Is it a Songs for Children-type interlude bit? I am inclined to
think it is. I like it a lot.'
mmm, i like it a lot too. but! here's a thing - on friday, i stumbled (well,
as far as you can stumble without actually falling over) across a rather old
select (sigh) - with a rather big b&s feee-cha, written just before bowlie -
and it seems that a little debate of the time was whether or not b&s would
'sell-out' (gaah!) by making 3-track eps, rather than 4-trackers in order to
be eligible (or illegible) for the chart - *so*!!! legal man would be a
rather gleeful two fingers (certainly not one finger, so vulgar) to le
chart, maybe? 'cause it's a 3-tracker, but it's *reeeally* 4 tracks, ne
c'est pas?!
perhaps that didn't make any sense.

anyhoo.

my other thing was that i was in camden on sunday, on a decent flare hunt.
it seems to me that the only flares you can get these days are those
*massssive* ones that are like cullott-y flares. and you see kids in
slipknot hoodies wandering round with their flares trailing in puddles. and
anyway. i wanted some proper ones, so i went to camden market. it was
drizzling so earnestly, it was like it was trying to define the word, and
then when i got to the station my train was cancelled. but it was okay
'cause i had 'sanctuary' by william faulkner with me, so i read it on the
bus. then i listened to 'do you love me?' by nick cave, and everything
seemed to make sense. *anyway*, got to camden, and found only dreadful
trousers, but then wandered into a vintagey clothes shop, and they were
playing the *whole* of tbwtas!! i could *feel* grin spread across my face. i
lingered far too long (till they cut off chickfactor grrrrr) and pretended
to look at clothes. it was nice.

that's all

love, and chrissmouse cake (we've *still* got some left :))
xsoph
*
*today i love the zephyrs*