Sinister: my brain needs some assistance

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Mon Jan 22 21:23:08 GMT 2001

sinister

yo yo yo

how r we all??
i am fine fine
but very rather bored bored
however
despite my boredom
im in an awfully good mood

i was at the offspring gig wednesday past
twas pretty goddamn brilliant!!
(i have rated it as my 2nd best gig- the best being muse)
they played all my favourites (although i missed intermission which i was a
bit annoyed about)
so i was well happy :)
and i crowd surfed for the first time ever :)
twas an...interesting experience

i think i may be suffering from a small bout of insomnia
coz recently i have been getting not very much sleep
this has however
led to me having a complete excess of spare time
so ive been making use of this extra spare time

i have started my own (fictional) band
named them
named the first album
wrote the tracklist for the first album
and designed the front cover of the first album

last night, well 3.30am ish this morning- i recorded myself a new voice
message for my phone
(the phone used to be my b/f's and his msg was about wanting to kill you
so...)
i wanted a b&s one  but couldnbt find anything suitable
so i recorded a divine comedy one instead
its pretty hard to do actually
coz the phone interferes it sounds all fuzzy
i got it sounding ok though
its a snippet of europop live at bowlie
"so, what is there left to know?
what is there left to say?
FUCK ALL!"
*ah neil....*

i have also decided that
(i have no idea what made me start thinking about this)
east 17 were definately the hardest boy band
they were well harder than 5ive are
they could beat the crap out of 5ive

thats all
your friend always