Sinister: soundalikes and indiekid abuse

Chan Toby mod4real at xxx.com
Tue Jan 23 07:30:23 GMT 2001

Sinimate

A girl called "J"  (not Jay, nor Jade, just J)
who is also a b n s fan ask me to check a
song called "Summerwine" by Lee Hazalwood and
Nincy Sinistra and Dogs On Wheels sounds like it..

BTW, I listen lots of Eminem, Wu Tang and Dr Dre
now.... I dun think Eminem is good music, but just
..... Interesting.

And there is a boy called La Bow Vow or somethings...
boy... less than ten-year-old i guess, and
his tune featuring Snopp D O Double G!!!!

Happy Chinese New Year~
Toby C