Sinister: Guilty foe

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Jan 23 09:17:44 GMT 2001

Hello,

I have just finished with all of my exams, which went quite well especially
since I have been so lazy this year.  I really wanted to drink myself stupid
yesterday but none of my friends fancied the idea (guess they have grown
up), so I didn't.

Just sitting in my room now, having thoughts, about many things, to try
and make up for the lack of thinking for the last 20 years.  Revelling and
mourning at memories: things done, chances missed, things I loved, girls
I didn't kiss, etc.

Admitted more sad thoughts than happy ones, especially thinking how I
may have hurt people without knowing and feeling guilty about it, how
I have let people down time and again, how I tried to be nice but fails
and make things worse.  Not very nice thoughts, but it had to be done
I suppose.

A nicer thought was around this time last year (1st Jan 2000 in fact),
I remember it was the first time I listened to a lot of the B&S stuff.

After New Years Eve, we stayed around my friend's brother's house cos he
was away on holiday.  I was hungover and I woke up before my friend did,
on my own and bored a bit like now and just decided to start listening to
all my friend's brother's B&S collection.  It was great.

I was just thinking as well really how one year can change you.. now I
probably cannot live a day without listening to some B&S.  Some things
in life never change, tho, but I won't talk about those cos those are
boring and unhappy most of the time, apart from the fact that today,
when I'm, a little ironically not hungover, B&S are still great.

Pretty thoughts and Red Bulls
Ken