Sinister: I need to know!

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Jan 23 12:47:18 GMT 2001

So you need to tell me! When is Burns night? I forgot!
I went to buy a diary yesterday and ended up at the
pub by mistake.
Um. Yeah, not doing well at uni. Need words of
encouragement there please. Any words. Random useful
words. Ideally constructed into sentences. Bit unhappy
about the whole thing, looks like I'm going to belly
flop it.
And what should I do as a brilliant career? Decided
that all those sort of arty whims in me that come out
every so often (result: me buying loads of mad things)
want to work for me. Where do I start? Anything fun.
Any ideas? My careers advisor yesterday just looked at
me, his watch and whinged about his indigestion. I got
this booklet, see, and it said "What to do if you
don't have a clue" and I thought, aha! thats me! I am
clueless! And it said 2go and speak to a careers
advisor! So I did! And what a useless old f*rt he was
too! Pah! So, heres the outline:

Have to work in Scotland (due to homesickness, I miss
Scotland sooo badly. Plus, Scotland is more fun)
Have to earn good money. £19k+
Have not got to sit behind a desk all day. Get to go
out and about and do stuff.
Have to use my imagination.
Have to sound cool when I tell people what I do for a
living. (naturally).
And thats it. Any careers advisor wannabes out there?

Okay, awaiting your help.

Idles

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??