Sinister: itv were using the auteurs 'lenny valentino' behind a trailer fo

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 23 13:49:54 GMT 2001

hey there campers,
ooh, i'm almost beginning to feel like a lurker, but i promised
myself i wouldn't post until i'd cleared out the back log of
sinifilth from my inbox, but i've given up with about 70 to go.

its these exams you see, they make me feel guilty if i even so much
as look at a computer because i know i'll spend hours on the internet
instead of struggling over complex calculus and the like. i really
meant to take them seriously this time, but here i am again sending
emails and designing flyers when i have two exams tomorrow and i
think i've already done badly enough so that i'm going to be thrown
off the honours course.
*sigh* i'll never have hons after my name.

i have a suspision that none of you really want to know about that,
so instead i'll tell you about the problem i'm having in my house. at
the beginnign of the uni year i moved in with to a house with five of
my mates, now they're all really lovely, but one way or another, over
the past four months i've managed to alienate myself from them. its a
culmination of things really; i spend a lot of time with my
boyfriend, out of all of them i don't have anyone that i'm really
really close to, we don't have a living room where we all hang out
(we have a room but there's no tv in it so no-one uses it), i don't
really feel comfortable with the idea of just popping into other
people's rooms for a chat when i don't know if i'm welcome, and to
top it all off, they all do courses which don't involve as much work
as mine so i spend a lot more time hiding in my room on my own.

(oh no i hate long paragraphs)

so now, my only contact with my housemates is a civil hello if i pass
them on the stairs or in the kitchen. they don't even invite me to
the pub anymore. this is probably the most stupid problem anyone has
ever had, and almost entirely self-inlicted, but its really starting
to upset me, and i don't know what to do.

it makes me feel very lonely.

on a lighter note, today i'm wearing really dark lipstick. i don't
usually paint my mouth during the day, but i was feeling in a n adam
ant mood this morning and decided to go for it. the only problem now
is that i'm sat in a room with no mirrors and i'm convinced that its
smudged and bleeding all over my face, and every time someone looks
at me, i think thats the reason. actually this would be the perfect
opportunity to approach total strangers in a "does my bum look big in
this?" fashion, but i probably won't. shyness will overtake me once
again.

 now this isn't gratuitous content, its something i genuinely heard,
does anyone else know about the rumour that chris geddes is dj at a
bar round the corner from my house in manchester on my birthday? its
coincidental that the date i was told was my birthday, but it made me
feel special nonetheless.

  ok then kids, i think i've bored you enough for now (and i used to
write such good posts)

       wishing you love and irn-bru,
                           (and for those of you who don't know, i
started that before ken and his red bull)
                                              fiona.

help me!!! i can't stop listening to 'one and only' by chesney hawkes