Sinister: wow! hi there sinistereens!

Richard Cottyn R.Cottyn at xxx.com
Tue Jan 23 22:39:33 GMT 2001

its nice to know that there is someone else on sinister who likes the manics
as well as the mighty b&s-feather boa obviously has good taste in music!

anyway...this is my first post so naturally u will want to know a little
about me. i'll give u the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
(some of it anyway).

i'm 16 (does this make me one of the younger b&S fans?) and i fell in love
with belle and sebastian after buying iyfs a few months ago after advice
from a friend. it is now my fave album (with the manics everything must go
just behind ;) ) and so of course i've bought all their other stuff  now.

i'm doing a-levels at 6th form at the mo (english, theatre studies, maths,
computing and general studies) and i'm considering going to stage school
afterwards coz it sounds fun!

anyway..that'll do for now! u may see me on #sinister with the nick
'luckypunk'.

PS any other sinistreens from sheffield here?!

PPS does anyone know of any b&s t-shirts and where i can get them from and
how much etc. plz mail me at r.cottyn at btinternet.com if u do! id be very
grateful!

ciao for now!

Richard