Sinister: some one who else liked wrestling

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 23 23:10:35 GMT 2001

well i kinda guess it's time to come out of the nuresery or the nest as i like to think of it.

i've been reading this for a while and have been wondering how or even if i should introduce myself
but after an email i read today from some one who else  liked wrestling and b&S i thought what the
hell, further inspiration came from someone in sheffield, where i live so i thought the time is
right and here i am.

i have to tell you its not an anti climax this writing for the first time, its every bit as full
filling as i imagined.

1. i cant spell and have no understanding of grammer at all (me wonders how i got into uni at all)

2. which leads me onto point 2 i am skeggy 2nd year student at hallam uni.

3. i work at safeways

4. i like to dance

5. i like the snow

6. i don't really like FYHCYWLAP

7. i think Stuart David wants to be andy warhol.

so there we go.

Today it rained which isn't unsual for sheffield but what was unuausal was that two of my lecturers
took me for a drink. i cant explain.

i'm sorry i thought this would be really inspirational opening letter but it's not sorry. and i
shall now go.

bye bye

Nigel