Sinister: born to blush unseen

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 24 13:24:11 GMT 2001

hello my loves,
  i'm writing this in the strange void that comes around lunchtime
when you have two exams in the same day. i don't really have time to
go home, and i don't really like studying in public, so i've given up
and am facing the fact that if i don't know stuff then i just don't
know it. and i was so desperate to study propositional logic. grr.

 i might be going to see liverpool v crystal palace tonight as a
special end of exams treat if we can get tickets; although, i don't
really want to go, its far too cold to sit in a stand and watch
people running around. and all the good looking players are injured
anyway. grr once again.

 archel (i think) (belated welcome back anyway) taled about shops
that sell french stuff. the absolute bestest shops, though, are the
ones in chinatown in manchester that just have collections of random
stuff that the people who run the shops have brought over from japan
or wherever and then charge huuuuge prices for hello kitty stuff and
(my favourite) bad badtz maru and get away with it because there are
no licensed outlets for sanrio merchandise in the uk except in
london. but aside from them being really expensive there's a really
nice sort of cluttered atmosphere in these shops,and they smell of
whatever it is that makes oriental food smell like it does. mmm. and
they have those funky video type things that never caught on here but
are really big in japan (or so i'm told). vcds i think i mean.

 i saw a really good episode of the bill yesterday. it was so
upsetting at the end when it turned out that the gay guy had stabbed
the bloke that had been harassing him and his boyfriend. how i
screamed at the tv.

 i looked at the sinister wap site the other day with my shiny new
phone, its so cute, i a nobody-will-ever-look-at-this sort of way.
but i did a search for b&s wap sites and that was the only one in
english that came up, so maybesinister has stepped into the future
before others, or maybe everyone else has realised that it is in
fatc, rubbish.

 does anyone else ever wonder if jenowl is real? i suppose you
couldn't make it up though...

        oh, well, love and irn-bru for now,
                              wishing me luck for my last exam,

                                                        fiona.