Sinister: Oh, here she comes, now!

Jon Botterman j.botterman at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 24 14:48:56 GMT 2001

Hello sinisterines

    Well I was astounded. The manics and wrestling all seem to have
little fans on this list which instantly comforts me. I've only just got
my body clock ticking at the right time today. Still, I have only me to
blame as I insisted on watching all of the Royle Rhumble live. I have
nothing better to do on Mondays than to sleep though, so I forgive
myself and buy a big pack of Haribo sour mix. This gives me super energy
which I use to study and stay up late drinking.
    I invented a new cocktail at the weekend called a Gin Gingerini.
Just mix gin, ginger beer, real beer ( not real ale ) and lambrini
together and drink. Do not shake as it explodes. It was during my stage
of enhanced wisdom that the Gin Gingerini brings that I thought up my
greatest idea ever. Chinese Burns night! A mix of traditional Scottish
and Chinese cuisine and drink. I think it might be a disaster or a
triumph, I'm not too sure yet.
    If anyone else wishes to have a fun night of mixing and matching I
recommend it. It's the new dance music which was the new comedy which
was the new football which was the new rock and roll. Have fun and eat
Haribo, even if you are a grown up like me (sort of).