Sinister: It lives! It breaths! It writes a load of old crap!

Ian Long ian_pompy at xxx.com
Wed Jan 24 20:42:20 GMT 2001

Hey everybody!
I am recently out of the nursery, so I thought I'd
introduce meself rather than lurk forever.
My name is Ian , I am from Pompey(Portsmouth), an' I'm
28, so I am neither oldest nor youngest on the list.
But I am a huge B+S fan, and was listening to TBWTAS
last night whilst playing chess.  Very cultured, you
may think, except my companion and I were getting
hideously drunk on home made snake bite.  Using
Tennants Super as the lager ingediant.  It made the
games more interesting at least.  One game was total
carnage, with both sides decimated in minutes.
Everyone should try it, you know it makes sense.  My
drinking buddy normally hates all the music I love,
but he can't hate B+S, and his admiration isn't even
grudging.And if you knew him, youd know what a big
compliment that is.
I have recently moved back down south after splitting
from my girlfriend, and have been reaquanting myself
with portsmouth f.c (their not terrific but their
competent) and generally getting drunk to ease my
pain.  But I wont bore you with the details.
So thats my first post out of the way, and as I said
to my first girlfriend, I hope I'm doing this right.

Cheers for reading,
Ian

'It's about this time of night I like to place a plum
under a viper'-- Vic Reeves