Sinister: and I miss new york. but london's okay.

eric cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 24 20:58:51 GMT 2001

hi sinister.

I have so much free time that I don't know what to do
with myself. I've vowed to become a good student this
semester, full of on-time papers and studying, and I
made the journey to "campus" to go to the library and
check out some books for my essay on the magna carta,
but the allure of the computer lab was too much for me
to resist. I'm only human, after all.

I've been in london for almost two weeks, and I have
yet to do much of anything except somehow spent £250
without actually buying anything. I just love it when
that happens. it's part of the reason I don't carry
cash very often, as it likes to disappear from my
wallet. doing stuff is overrated, anyway. I very much
like spending saturday night in easyeverything reading
up on tea cozies or butcher knives or whatever. with
that said, I'm now going to make a public spectacle of
myself and ask if any nice sinisterees would care to
help out a confused american college student and make
me go out. this is all because of advice from jonny,
so I take no responsibility for any of it. I didn't do
it, I tell you. apparently he's under the impression
that I'm somewhat well-known on you-know-what.

a girl tried to hit on me last weekend, I think. which
doesn't work, cause I don't like girls. so I dropped
subtle hints, such as commenting on the attractiveness
of a television personality, and she laughed and
hasn't spoken to me since. I consider that a bit
harsh. maybe she wasn't hitting on me at all and just
thought I was a complete nut. in that case, I'm glad
to have been of service.

ah! I missed the magnetic fields, which really and
completely sucks. I'm going to have to go throw myself
into the nearest river now, because missing the mag
fields is a capital offense. I prolly couldn't have
gotten tickets anyway, and getting lost wouldn't have
been fun either. how does anyone ever learn their way
around london? or don't they? wouldn't that be
something, if everyone was aimlessly wandering the
streets trying desperately to find their way home?
sounds like a bad hitchcock film.

that's enough from me. wow, I think this is my
longest-ever post. can I get a "yay" for boredom?

tediously,
eric