Sinister: September Forever (also contains a very interesting quesion about Eskimos)

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.com
Wed Jan 24 21:19:18 GMT 2001

Heylo!

Last night I fulfilled one of my rawk fantasies by being given a drumstick
by the drummer of the band I went to see. I don't know why it *is* a rawk
fantasy - it just is! No more questions, this interview is over!

Okay, maybe not.

Above all though, Troika were excellent last night at the 13th Note. The
best I've ever heard them (mainly due to the Strawberry Fields acoustics
being utter and total and even complete pants). Nice one guys.

Big hellos to Sweetie (and her friend Snowflake), Amy J, Neil Milton (and
associated guests) and Lisa Walker, who I don't think is on the list, but
you never know.

Toffeecrisp? Where'd you go?

***Eskimo Question***

I was having a silly discussion with my girlfriend last week, and a question
popped into my head. Any of you anthropologists out there know the answer?

--> When Eskimos rub noses, do they get the same thrill from that 'kiss' as
we do from a snog? Do Eskimo lads go around saying things like "Oh man, I
rubbed noses with this really hot blonde last night!" Well? Do they? <---

***End of Eskimo content***

I got told by by team manager today that the management are beginning to
take a little more notice of me - which is always nice I suppose, then I
inadvertantly blanked a high(ish) boss-type person by ignoring her while I
looked at WWF news :) Oh dear.

All I wanted to do was ask the Eskimo question....

- Jase x