Sinister: Jonny is a dick wrap

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Thu Jan 25 01:07:55 GMT 2001

Hello,

Just thought I'd join in on the smut fun too.

Had some more cleaner fun too, since exam has finished I'm back home it
has been quite relaxing once again and I'm back home for a bit and going
to do some dancing and sushi eating soon. :)))  It worked out really
well cos I went back home bang on Chinese New Year by a little bit of
chance more than anything so there is brownie points with mummy.

Big Stu beat me to the Valentine's day moan, so I'm going to do one
better by moaning about next year's Valentine's day in advance as well
as this one.  I'm convinced that the day is invented to take the piss
out of single people, gah.

I dunno whether Eskimos rub noses or not, but I think I'd quite enjoy
it if a girl rubs noses with me.  Not likely to happen tho, humph.

Nose rubs and Red Bulls (and Iru-Brus for my owner)
Ken