Sinister: dirty, dirty dream...#2

MIWinship at xxx.com MIWinship at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 03:48:28 GMT 2001

Jesus! If there's one thing to bring me out from lurking it's a make B&S song
titles rude contest. OK then:

My Wanking Days Are Over
Fucks in the Snow
Semen Stain
Modern Cock Song
Dickfactor
I Fought With A Whore
Knob on Wheels
Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying (In the Shakesperian sense - ie. 'cumming')
Judy and the Dream of Whores
Weeing on Other People
Nice Day For a Suck
La Partouze de la Bourgoise (look it up)

That has to be it, really. Shall we do Gentle Waves songs now...?

Sorry about the rudeness, but I've been on the 'razz' with theatre types
tonight, including Mr. Jason Connery, who is a nice man. Should get to meet
his dad on Saturday...

I recommend this album: 'I Hear A New World' by Joe Meek.

Um, yeah, so this is my first post at last, and a (very) belated thanks to
everyone who came to 2000 Troubled Teenagers. 2001 TT will happen, but I
don't know when or where. Probably when there's some new 'product' to get
excited about. So, err....

Aye, well, I'll be off then,

'Agent' Mike.