Sinister: "Be gentle," he implores, "it's my first time."

Dante Dethrone pastel_auricular at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 07:50:11 GMT 2001

dear peepz,

     as the subject denotes, i've only recently been
let out of the nursery.  however, i have been
thoroughly enjoying your posts while in my fetal state
of membership.  i find all of your lives most
interesting, and i'm all too appreciative that such a
unique list exists.  it is indeed an honor to be
inducted into such wonderful company ...  enough with
the kissing up bit.
     it is my experience that the best books you read
are the ones you could have written yourself, which is
why i find myself feeling so close to the lot of you.
of course, i wish i did know all of you, but i'm
afraid my current lack of funds (not to mention my
severe bouts with social anxiety) prevents me from
endeavoring the likes of a trip around the world.  so,
with that said ...  um, moving on.
     *insert content here:  on my way to the b&s gig
(yeah right), i came across a fellow fan at the gas
station (yeah right).  she had a clever look about
her:  a tilted head with horizontal smirk, a single
lock of burgundy hair brushing her brow, and a nifty
pair of flares (it's possible).  we gazed at one
another for what seemed like a ...  um, i dunno,
fraction of a second?  she pumped fuel like no other,
my friends, which forced me to synchronize our walk
into the store.  all the while, somewhere in the
labrynth that is my feeble mind, 'chickfactor' played
softly--skipping at times, when my heart did flutter.
awww, wasn't that sweet?  (ugh)
     uh, don't let the choice of song throw you; i
live no where near New York, nor have i even been
there.  i reside in the united state that is Oklahoma,
and if you haven't a clue about the proximity or
steroetypes associated with this place, then i say
that's just swell. ;)
     well, i am a bit tired.  what's that?  'glad to
hear it,' you say?  hmm ...  so be it.

signing off,

jeremy

ps:  it would be much appreciated if you might let
     me know this message was sent successfully.
     not all of you, of course; just the ones that
     are terribly short, wear big socks, and have
     trouble with bras.  it's okay, i won't make fun.