Sinister: Mike Hurst - You Must Know Everything

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Jan 25 15:00:47 GMT 2001

I haven't posted twice in one day since the glory days of Rodd Begbie, but
Mister Chris has inspired me to check the index of all my pop books for Mike
Hurst references. Feel free to do the same - it's what the list's for.

"Stoned" by Andrew "Loog" Oldham contains two references: "...while late
Springfielder Mike Hurst went behind the lights to discover Cat Stevens.
Hurst cut both Cat and my own First Lady of Immediate, P. P. Arnold, on
'First Cut is the Deepest'." ...and another reference which isn't worth
repeating.

Unfortunately that's all. Someone called Letha Hurd is in The Faber Book of
Pop.

One day Sinister will be the biggest source of Mike Hurst information on the
web. Obsession? Too fucking right, mate.

Peter