Sinister: shouldn't have worn a thong to work...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 15:01:42 GMT 2001

well good morning my little sweeties...
actually it's a crap morning, so run, run, run...
i heard b&s in a starbucks the other evening...oh oh oh, just after i saw
crouching tiger, hidden dragon on an IMAX screen, wicked movie...well i was
in a starbucks with the eternal ex, and b&s came on, but the speakers were
so crap that it sounded like pants...the irreverant isobel came through so
strong over wee stuart that i thought it was a cover. okay i'll admit i
thought that veruca salt had done a cover of my favourite band...and yes
mother, i was stoned at the time.
okay i was reading some posts this morning and i got a lot cuz bill gates
got hacked or sumfing and i went without you little sweeties for a whole
day...oh the horror
feather boa...your parents bought you a bus t-shirt and a mug!!! bluddy
hell, the closest my mother came to that was buying me a new kids on the
block t-shirt when i was in the 9th grade...and she didn't know i was
gay...bullshit, it's her fault i'm convinced...
anyways...(sorry, i'm canadian)
it looks as though stuart david is trying to grow some balls...too bad it
doesn't reflect in his music...i don't like this peacock thingy...
McMcMc is a cutie...
oh and thanks to whomever posted about unidentified human remains and the
true nature of love, that was the best play i've even been in. there's
nothing like performing and talking about one's genitalia when one's mother
is in the audience...
and there's been some talk of eskimos...it's not a nice word...north
american ones are innuit...not sure what others are called...
i've calculated that i've been smoking for 12 years...i've been doing this
longer than anything else...not good...
oh and i got a little intoxicated (quelle suprise) last night and put some
cd's in my briefcase that i should listen to today...heehee...
i put in the cloud 8 single by frazier chorus, perhaps the best cover of
anarchy in the uk ever...plus, who doesn't like a single with baby chickens
on the cover?
i also picked up the farm, sarah...(mclachlan, b4 she sold out and became kd
lang) prozzack (i dunno why) les rhythmes digitales and marilyn manson...man
i must have been trashed...and i put in fold your hand child, heehee, i had
to mention that...
okay, here's a warning that i guess a lot of students have found out whilst
living away from home. throw out the underwear that you don't like wearing,
actually do it right now. there will come a time when you haven't done
laundry and you are desperate for some clean knickers and you will wear
those uncomfortable kind. you can see in my subject line what i've had to
wear to work today...and they're riding up into the great unknown for the
millionth time today...
and on that loverly note i'll close this...
have a great morning sweeties...