Sinister: dreaming of terracota plant pots

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 25 15:27:34 GMT 2001

i was sat in the greenhouse potting up my organe plant daydreaming about all the plastic plant pots
being made out of terracota and wouldn't that be cool. But then i thought why am i day dreaming
about terracota pots ? i'm a young man in my prime i should be thinking about nudey ladies or
summat, but all i could manage was mrs goggins from postman pat which alarmed me slighty it has to
be said.

Neighbours was cool today Joel and Flick got togther. and it whilst i watching neighbours that i
had the following day dream... I was sat in the coffee shop when isabel campbell walked in and she
wanted sore throat sweets but the coffee shop didn't sell any so i took her to see doctor karl  who
made her better and as a thankyou she aggreed to play at my school ball. Twas good.

Only i've never been to a school ball they didnt have them when i was at school and i can't
remember what happened when i was at college and at  uni the nearest thing is offbeat a really cool
indie disco where everybody knows everybody and i'm sure some of you have been and know what i'm
talking about, while others who havent been should go for its good. The nearset to a ball i've been
to was a Bop at Oxford UNI but i went in  my flares and cactus jack checked red flannel shirt
instead of a tux. The point being have i missed out ? is this the reason i spend my days day
dreaming of terracota pots ?
oh well. back to the grind stone that is daytime TV....

nigel love