Sinister: of blessed sun of cursed light

alana J GIANNI gelflingag at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 18:41:31 GMT 2001

if my i's seem to look pressed against the widow's pain
                  "oh let the sleep out of my sick skin"
so soft like hard apon this
makes                oh lift thy heavenly vessel
                        to the sun to so may the heavenly frost
        of sleep apon my sickly skin may fall
gently as firm apon my weery i's          oh let the rest
fall from my sleeves               oh why has thou kiss
not fallen apon my i's          plucked from salvation's
   loving arms you left apon my i's instead
a kiss of sharp beloved wake    like poison it sat
                                burning like hot as cold as ice
apon my i's i rest my veiw       to fix apon the widow's
pain             she sleeps like sleep i wake
               and in this sleep she screams
as loud as sofly as quiet is loud        apon her i's did fall a kiss
                       but not one i would blessedly wish      for this
kiss
apon her  i's          was the kiss  like cold      like fire or snow
   like burning sinders of fallen ash             she scream as
death like life or light        she scream apon my
                   sleepless i's          "do end my pain do let
this end." apon my i's did they hear this
 the widow's voice she did scream so long   so long
as short for all is gone                  but in her scream i herd her
speak
"oh please oh please, let the sleep out, let the sleep out of my skin!"
her body old and weak as death as pain as fear is joy        "oh let the
sleep out of my skin!"            she begged and cried            for
life to
die                  her body old     her mind alive          her arm had
gone
        alone apon her sholder      sits                     an empty
space where
                                     it should rest
her leg saw'n off         and at the knee                     a blanket
sat
like white like some or other peace         placed high above
like low or east    above her head all smothered in sweat
in sweat so bright to sky they hit          apon a pole within a
bag      that was her life           or what was left instead
               a bag with filled inside                  a life of hers
of hers her life hung on a hook    placed cunningly above her head
slowly like fast or slower so       the bag was left            alowed to
drain back in                            so sad as sad like pain or kind
          so apon this sight my i's where fixed
the widow's pain
   i could not fix
                                  in place of fix a tear instead fell
   oh let the sleep out of my widow's pain!