Sinister: Actual content for once, with other stuff

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 17:04:11 GMT 2001

Hello Sinister

Just took my last exam of the semester. It feels so good. And I am going to
get so drunk tonight. (but please don't tell my mum)

*Content*
My flatmate asked me for a best-of-tape of Belle & Sebbie before I leave the
flat. That was the hardest thing ever: a best of tape of your favourite
band. So I thought about it for a while and then decided to be rational
(ha!): I had a 60 minutes tape so  I took three songs from each LP and one
from each EP, so. Now, which ones would you choose? Tricky one I reckon, but
still I would be pretty interested in knowing.

*More content* ( I know you can't believe it)
or B&S moment to be precise. Walked in the statistic exam this morning
listening to A Century of Fakers. Sounded kind of ironic.

Juicy Luicy said:
Does Honey have spelling-mistake-insertion software? I always read
through what I've written before pressing send (anal, moi?) and yet I
always spot errors when my posts come back to me.

It happens to me too, all the time actually. But well, I am foreign, can
that be an excuse?

ATP: will it be full booked soon and should I pray my mum for a loan, or
should I be responsible and adult and wait until I save to buy the ticket?
My job search will start as soon as I am in London I promise, so I can have
money and be good and not spend it all in the pub. This means working in 10
days. Hmpf, I don't like working, really.

Hefner gig on Saturday night. Once more, I am afraid of dying of excitment.

Have a lovely week end all of you
Elena xxx