Sinister: The barometric and electromagnetic spheres affect his aerodynamic impulses

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 17:51:19 GMT 2001

Hewwo,

The rude B&S songs craze is bad. So there. The subject line is my Shy Violet
quote from Rainbow Brite. I have the videos woo! I nearly know them by heart
already.

I am singing a song called "Who is Silvia?" for my standard grade music. But
the point is, it's so squeaky high that you can just sing any words you want,
and no one'll notice. So my lastest phrase to sing is "I like cheese cos it
is good", and it's my own revenge against the people who wouldn't let me sing
a smiths song.

I don't even like cheese (since my work experience when I had to grate that
huge three foot slab and i smelled of it all day).

I dyed my hair with purple dye. It turned out kind of reddish purpley. It's
the colour of period blood, only a bit more purple.

Today was pretty mokeish. I was wearing rainbow coloured tights, because I
wanted to. But this boy in the year above me, said something mean, and I said
something sassy back, because I wasn't in the mood, and he just grabbed me
and went to punch me, and I shut my eyes, and when I opened them, my Blonde
friend had him and she was yelling "if you ever touch her again I'll kill you
rah rah rah" which was prety fab, because he ran off, and I didn't get a
kicking.

There's a man down where people go for lunch ten minutes away from the
school. It's a nice place, with lots of different food shops, like chippies,
and indians, and delis and sweet shops. It's called The Village, and it's
really quaint and old fashioned. But this man, he's american, or canadian  or
something, and he goes there every day. He started off, just standing in the
middle of the street, shouting about God, and Jesus, and being saved. And the
hard kids all started listening, for a laugh, and so he ended up with a huge
crowd round him,and he  tells them all about some guy from Nazareth who's
going to save us all. Now he has a microphone and a big sign, and lots of
people listening to him.

 But this is how I figured I'm damned. Because I went down there, with the
Blonde. Whenever we go down for an indian, we call it going to
Riceandcurrysauceland. But we had to cut through this guy, and his huge
circle of hard kids, all listening raptly. And he was talking about loving
your neighbour, and going to heaven, and being kind and good and nice cause
Jesus is going to like them for that. And he said "Do you think you'll try to
do that?" And they all cheered, and I've never seen them so enthusiastic
about something that wasn't about sex or drinking.

 And then I went through the crowd, and they all started jeering and spitting
at me, and throwing stones and chips and things at me, until I was well
clear. And the Jesus man just laughed and watched, then started talking
again. He didn't say anything like "Jesus wouldn't be too pleased if you
threw things and spat on someone". He just laughed and went right on talking
about the apostles and how bluddy grate they were all supposed to be.

Yay to honey for taking a stand against junk e mail. Them lowfly attatchments
keep making my computer crash, and it's not funny.

Belle and sebastian are fab indeed. They should have (if they'd been around
at the time) done the soundtrack for Gregory's Girl. And they should have
played Stars of Track and Field at the start, where Dee Hepburn is running
around. Dee Hepburn lives down the road from me now. I saw her in Safeways
the other day. It was kind of sad. She should be all famous and jet set,
because she was my idol ever since I saw the film. I ever had my hair like
her when I was 11. Maybe though, it's better not being all famous and jet
set. I wouldn't want to be. Famous people are kind of mokeish. Plus, mostly,
it's just hard kids that would like you, and want to hang around with you.
Especially if you were rich, which you prolly would be.

I don't like the girls who put pictures of Ronan Keatings inside their wallet
thingies. They have bad karma.

I had such a rammy in PE. I did a sitting protest by sitting in the middle of
the court and refusing to play because I was meditiating so there. And I kept
hitting cocks into the hard kids court on purpose because they were all
pretending to be professional badminton players and it was really annoying. I
got hit with a racket for my pains. And the teacher asked me why I was being
destructive (and I wasn't. And my teacher's a peado, he keeps looking in the
girl's changing rooms) and I told him i had my period so go away. He went
away and all.

The Blonde sent a letter of warning to James the Ginger Perv's girlfriend.
Now he says he's going to make my life hel and get me. I believe him, he told
me once it turns him on to see me cry or hurt.

Text messages are grate.

Wheel of Fortune is bad.

Rainbow Brite Rocks.

I like cheese cos it is good.

The Blonde says can I hack into the US military and send a bomb on france,
because she doesn't like french people. I said no, I can't hack that well,
and no, I like French people anyway.

Drink some Ribena.

Do something pretty before they release the hounds.

Hugs,
Jen

Ps. www.angelfire.com/weird/mmmhowqueer/index.html - new bob story.
Pps. Sorry this was really long.