Sinister: sinister-kittenmouse radio on the internet

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 19:22:17 GMT 2001

Hello,
Here's a typical sinister opening...I was sitting at the computer
contemplating whether to post something boring about my life and whatnot
(still figuring out getting to Glasgow for art school this fall, etc etc)
when I remembered that I HAVE to post something.  And it is pretty cool,
although it involves getting up obscenely early on a tuesday morning for
those in the UK.

Anyway, this is what I wanted to tell you...the radio station I work for
just figured out how to stream out signal on the internet, so now you can
listen to my show anywhere in the world.  It's in realaudio format on the
website www.kpsu.org and the show I do (Kittenmouse Radio) is on every
Monday night from 8-10 pm pacific standard time (add 2 hours for Chicago, 3
hours New York, 8 hours UK, etc).  I would love it if some of you would
listen...I have playlists on my message board at
http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1136781 if you're curious to know what
I play.  I've been busy with school lately, so I haven't had time to post
playlists for the last few weeks, but it's still sort of representative.  So
there...please listen and enjoy...and leave a message on my board or
something if you like the show, ok?
Yours,
Andrea
p.s. we only broadcast from 5 pm til 2 am (pacific time) every day, so if
you are interested to see what other shows are on the station, ya gotta wait
til then.  there is a good show on tues night at 11 pm and friday at 5 pm
though.