Sinister: An introduction

Mike K dontloveanyone at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 20:55:43 GMT 2001

Hey

well, hello, my name is Mike and i'm from Brazil. I've thought long and hard about what to write in my first post to sinister but now, faced with the reality of it, i'm left blank. None of the people I know have heard of or like B&S so the idea of corresponding with scores of people who do really appeals to me. Well, that's it for now, and with some luck (or not!) you'll all be hearing more for me from time to time.

Mike