Sinister: ringing around the proverbial rosie

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Thu Jan 25 23:37:36 GMT 2001

clap yr hands, the self-appointed list dom has emerged from
the box of her silence to do her list dom thing which entails
nothing more than hushed whispering dirty to the buttoned up
and scarved society of sinister...

been busy and bad deleting posts left and right (hand check)
so formal apologies to all those i may have offended in my own
busy-handed way...

busy with what you all wonder (or i'd like to think you do, so i
shut my eyes and will it and behold it happens thanks to neitzsche and
all his thus spaking zarathustra)...
busy knocking up against my ex's empty stomach...and allowing him to indugle
in exterting his power-tripping wrath upon me so i look like a fool in
diners with our collective group of drunken fighting and phallic obsessed
friends...
busy hiding my step-sis and her jailbait boyfriend from the cops
b/c "we don't speak pig-latin" (and then comes the mag-light across the
forehead and we apologize profusely and confess "yes, that was never a good
thing to say to a man of the law like yrself, officer")...
busy debating after hours strip-teases on the table at the bar for a nice
and healthy price that instantly perks my sensitive parts...
busy falling in and out of love with my principles of litereary analysis
prof who oozes the kind of character that makes him a literary sex-symbol
with a list of credentials that i'd like to wrap tight around my
thighs and stomach like garland...
busy making long distance threats and building up an immunity to the men i
love...

nothing to hoot and hollar about this time around...the cement walls
of various basements have heard enough of that from me the past few
weeks...even list doms need voice rest...(where is that shiver me timbers
jeff burke: i'm silent are you going to make me walk the plank?)

-listdomlisa
                                             men i love: you know who
                                               you are...