Sinister: these tarpaulins, as they were called, seemed a strange and half-savage race

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Fri Jan 26 20:27:33 GMT 2001

ah...erica. nice to hear from you again. I had a dream a few months back in
which you and lisa-suddenlyshy- morrison were major players
this was particularly strange cause the setting kept changing from Covent
Garden to a rural blair-witch woodsy setting.

sinisterines fess up whom amoungest us HAS NOT been kicked off/out of things
for being "too sexy"

I mean surely.

My male modeling career was derailed with the discovery of my third
testicle. Damn closeups.
I feel fred durst's pain. I really do.

I think it's been a long week.

I did however recieve two posts this week in the evening mail which made my
year. I got two pictures of my grandfather back in WWII. He looking like the
swashbuckling mick/american that he was. It was quite touching, one of his
friends from the war sent them to me.

the other was an extensive letter from yet another of my grandpa's wartime
friends who wrote 8 pages (even with crippling arthritis) telling me of his
experience with my granddad. It was really nice since i didnt' really get a
chance to know him when he was alive.

well. that's all for now.
jb
(yet to actually have B&S content)