Sinister: cutting through the creche with safety scissors

Jules Markham littleblackfox at xxx.com
Sat Jan 27 14:00:42 GMT 2001

hey biscuit-eaters,

well here I am again, back from my adventures. Life seems to be flinging all
kinds of crap my way, and I'm having moments where I lose my faith in
humanity. Fortunatly I've had a mike to cuddle and comfort me, as well as
monty the bipedal cat (it's a toy cat- not the one from the bacardi ads!)to
squeeze...
my greatest pleasure has been star wars episode 1 biscuits, they're
chocolate coated and tiiiny! i like eating jar jar binks best (after
drowning him in tea first) and have banned mike from eating darth maul (for
fear that he might do damage on his way down!)

off to see granddaddy at the leadmill tonight, but first we're going to see
haley joel osment perform random acts of kindness (that was MY idea!!) to
people.

must go...
jules

ps: b&s conent:i miss stuart and his ink polaroids. whens the new book out,
and is it the continuing adventures of a ginger gardener who puts far too
much faith in what his aunt said?