No subject

Ava Arsaga ava60 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 27 23:36:46 GMT 2001

OH DEAR LORD took me exactly two hours and twenty-seven minutes to finally
read ALL of the posts crammed up in my inbox...seriously, that is quite a
few posts to come about (58) in only three days....seriously...well, mabye
not if you consider the number of "members". Well anyway...i cant think on
much to say now that i can allow myself to say something....I've been
tediously studying for the ACT's..Yaach..i hate this....I have lost my
cd's..officially...i hate this i hate this i hate this....every single one
of my cd's except tigermilk which was left in my cd player...i hate
this....my collection of b&s was nearly complete....all of my cd's
GONE...goddamnit...i've only just now come to terms with the fact that im
never going to find them cleaning my room or something....ooh well. i guess
ill have to start again...best if one doesn't get too attached to material
things...ooh Maude...its so hard though.. well, to all the  intelligent
people who responded to my email on pen-pals, letters are in the mail and
thanks to those who have already sent me letter...esp Craig..thank you for
the candy....Well...this post is useless.
Take care,
ava