Sinister: Chickfactor, 90 day men, kicking giant, bowlie list, and other wonderful things..

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Sun Jan 28 03:55:09 GMT 2001

hiya everyone,

     well, another weekend of great record findings,
and a little B+S content as well.  First let me just
gloat about some of the jems i picked up this
weekend... The new 90 day men CD, an incredible
off-kilter, dynamic, furious band from Chicago, a
MUST!  The black Dice 7" from Gravity (oohhh, scary!),
 the Cannanes international pop underground 7" for
$1.00!!, the delux packaged "promo" version of Halo by
Kicking Giant, absolutly amazing packaging and the
sweetest band.
   Also picked up Chickfactor #13.  I don't know if
anyone mentioned this, but there's a great interview
with Stevie in it.  Also great features on the
Clientele and Papercuts fanzine, which i'm sure some
of you sinisterines would enjoy.
   I'm hoping a kind sinisterine could help me out
too?   I was just curious if anyone knew the line up
for the Bowlie weekender?  If anyone could tell me all
the bands that played it'd be much appreciated.
   OK, that's it for now.  see ya later.

       --- andrew

"I never cheat but I always get caught" - Les Savy Fav