Sinister: The centre of my so-called being

Mike K dontloveanyone at xxx.com
Sun Jan 28 18:42:12 GMT 2001

Neil Young is King....saw him live about 2 weeks ago, amazing. Funny to see him two hours after Oasis and see that he's got more energy than 'em all combined.

Woke up with a headache and a memory of a bizarre B&S dream. I'm sure the details interest little-to-none of you so I'll spare them and just note that I really ought to sleep at less odd times to avoid such dreams.

it rained cats dogs and mice last night and traffic was a nightmare. the heat and humidity of brazilian summers is killer. i long for lazy northern hemisphere nights with the chill wind biting at your cheeks and the light snow falling on windows. but then all my friends up north tell me that i'm insane and should shut up and go outside.

Put on Tigermilk at full volume this morning to see if i got any reactions from the neighbours, one who owns 14 cats and 5 cats (oh the sleepless nights spent trying to achieve sleep while ignoring the loud noises of pet copulation next door) the other i've never actually seen but have nasty ideas of, based on the crap music he or she puts on every morning.

whoever mentioned Fraggle Rock, true, tv just isnt what it used to be. mind you, it wasnt much before, anyway. the remote control is an outlet for peoples' frustration at the lack of control they exert over their own lives. Discuss.

i'll get going now,
Mike K.