Sinister: of mAnykings and mammoths

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Sun Jan 28 21:10:15 GMT 2001

sinister

on tuesday i went to glasgow with my mate snowflake
and i got divine comedy
tix(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
and in the evening we went to see troika
and they were faaaantastic! :)
snowflake thought so too
neil 'badge pincher' milton borrowed my 'ah fair fancy falkirk' badge
and hes still borrowing it....
;P   :)
actually
im not too bothered
yeah, neil-if u want u can keep it  :)
i think i have another one somewhere anyway...

but snowflake and i got a few strange looks
coz we kept talking to each other in cat
and she bit me
shes strange
but i luv 'er that way
:)

last nite i went to see king adora
all on my lonesome
the support bands were
easyworld: pretty damn brilliant!
and the singer
AWW! luverlee- and glittery too  :)
just wish their set had been longer
coz that left more time for
crackout: eh...yeah
sorry, wasnt impressed.at all.
just a bit too much "hear how much noise we can make"
and the singer was a bit "look how much i can jump and run about"
but then he tripped and fell
hahahahahahahaha

king adora were pretty good
although i was pretty disappointed when they played smoulder and half the
bloody lyrics were on back-up tapes or wotever u call 'em.  :/
and it was only a 1/2 hour set

i was disappointed with the crowd actually
i had hoped thered be lots of g-LL-ams
like really really glam, especially really glam boys  :)
and i was stood next to a load of glam-ish girls
one, who i shall refer to as 'bag girl'
had on, youll never guess!- oh yes, a bag!
and she kept hitting me with it
then she went away
(i dont think she meant to hit me with her bag)
but then, she was replaced by
space arse and friend
space arse took bag girls place, but this was about 10mins later
so i had moved forward
but space arse was having none of it
god forbid she ever doesnt get what she wants
or more where she wants
she wedged me right out of my little space
i cant believe how arrogant some people are

then someone jumped and knocked the yin-yang charm/closure straight out of
my earring
which stung
thats the seconed charm/closure ive lost for that earring  :/

then there was these guys behind me
and all i heard was 'touch the mohawk, go on touch it, i dare you!'
so i stood and listened to them dare each other
then i heard 'if u want her attention, pinch her arse'
at this point i turned round and looked at him
he was like 'eh......'
it was funny :)

but i got a t-shirt
:)
its my first rude t-shirt :)
and its not even rude really.

and i pinched a poster, it had fallen on the floor on the stairs but it
wasnt trampled on
so i picked it up and folded it into my bag
:)
jason 'poster theif' andreas- your a bad influence!!

and yesterday in glasgow b4 the gig i met up with
jason and his bird <WAVE!>
Alo jason and emma!
and amy <WAVE!>
Hullo amy! :)
and met for the first time
david strange <WAVE!>
HI David!! :)

so that was nice :)

anyway
thats all
your friend always
sweetie
xox

thought for the week:
if u pinch something
should u be allowed to keep it?
(think about it as long as i have- makes the thought much more...interesting
:)   )

icq #42242252
msn messanger
something_sinister at hotmail.com