Sinister: Another year older, and deeper in debt...

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 29 13:47:04 GMT 2001

Ah, the joys of Inca Cola. Peru's very own answer to Pepsi. Except,
unfotunately I could never bring myself to use it as a substitute hangover
cure instead of Irn-Bru, simply because when you're suffering the last thing
you want to drink is something consisting almost entirely of colouring,
giving it a bright yellow hue which is clearly not found anywhere in nature.

Then again, what do I know, I'm pure and innocent, I would never get drunk
and end up with a hangover...  (oh look, is that a flock of pigs up there in
the sky?)

And after Saturday night (spent celebrating the fact that, as of today, I am
another year closer to receiving my pensioners bus pass), I am still
convinced that The Long Island Iced Tea Cafe may be a pretty decent
nightclub, but it's sure as hell a crap name.

Anyway, my reason for writing all this drivel was to ask: is the Kings Of
Convenience album any good? All the reviewers keep saying they're like Nick
Drake or B&S, but we all know how little they know about music... Answers on
a postcard to the usual address...

Big Stu

PS MINT!