Sinister: "The state I am in" - The movie

Alexander Bartilson alexander.bartilson at xxx.com
Mon Jan 29 14:29:57 GMT 2001

Hi,
I haven't written for quite a while, sorry about that (I'm not sure
anyone noticed though :-) )

The film Festival here in Gothenburg, Sweden, has started.
Yesterday I saw "The state I am in". The moment I saw the name of the
film in the catalogue I just knew I had to see it.
It didn't have anything to do with Belle & Sebastian though.
It was a German movie about a family of (ex-)terrorists (at least I
think it was). A mom, a dad and a 15 year old girl.
Anyway, it was quite good.

I have started a new endeavor. Have you heard the lovely story about
Sarah Records? You probably have but I only heard it a couple of weeks
ago (If you haven't you can read all about it on this page:
http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~shink/sarahhome.htm). Now I've decided
to try to collect all of the 100 7" singles. So if anyone has any of
thoose singles and their just collecting dust feel free to contact me
and we can work something out.

Ok, that's all folks, for this time anyway.

///Alexander