Sinister: whether you're rich or whrther you're poor, it's nice to be rich

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 29 18:34:07 GMT 2001

god, it's nearly february

big stu asked about kings of convenience:
i don't know about the album but i bought a copy of the 'playing live in a
room' ep because of the quality of the boys' flares in the photo in the NME
when they appeared in the on section,  i thought anybody with brown flares
*that* cool must be worth a try and i'm glad i did coz it's fantastic.

i was looking through the archives and decided to round up all my own posts
and copy them to my computer so i typed in pez (my name if you hadn't
figured it out) and expected my 6 or 7 posts to appear on the screen BUT
NO!!!   instead i got a load of SMUT written about me from before i even
joined the list, i investigated and found out some of you had a conversation
about pez candy back in '98, but i got a shock non the less.  here's a
selection of the aforementioned SMUT

- you've all made me desire pez. i've never had any pez
- around 7:10 or so..with pez of course
- pez is pretty good
- i don't have pez!! i've never eaten pez in my life and i don't know how to
- created specifically to meet society's pez needs
- maybe i will eat some pez one night and wear daisies another night
- i never said 'poo on the pez
- I like my pez
- the same as not rubbing your pez
- taking your pez out in public
- Pez Body Parts

and not only but also, this popped up too
PS - PEZ - TORONTO - B&S SHOW THE 24TH OCT

'not too special' i hear you cry (i also hear 'sod off you wierdo' shouted
from somewhere on the outskirts of edinburgh, but i am quietly ignoring you)
but the fact is that october the 24th is my birthday - now if *that* ain't
freaky.

talking about smut, aren't our own abbreviations, FISHYCLAP and TWATTYBUS, a
bit rude in their own right?

OOH! OOH!
who was it who sent a wordsearch?
am i the first to olve it? (or the only one)
if so do i get a prize?

T G W M A R I E C B T P
I V O O U A C G W G U Q
T C A N I D E E H E R E
F E S E L I A H V G T E
E I F Y O P L O R E L M
V U C E V L K N S A E A
S Y W F E K V E A M E J
X S A U C E B Y P L U I
O Y P C Z N L P E N S C
O O P K A V I S I T V E
Y W L E P M I F B K W P
E D E B A Z S E N E Y E

      M A R I E     T
      O   A         U
      N   D         R
      E L     H     T
      Y O     O     L M
        V     N     E A
        E     E       J
  S A U C E   Y       I
  Y P                 C
  O P     V I S I T

Words: Apple, Honey, Love,
Majic, Marie, Money, Rad,
Sauce, Turtle, Visit, Yo.

is that all?
i think so, yes
well in that case i'll go.

seeya
Pez*

ps, big virtual hugs and kisses for whoever can tell me who the quote in the
subject is from