Sinister: Fox in the Know

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Jan 29 18:55:17 GMT 2001

B&S producer Mike Hurst has not only worked with PP Arnold, the First Lady
of Immediate, he's also worked with the First Lady of Big Knockers, former
top model and forces sweetheart Samantha Fox. I wonder if he told Isobel?
Here's the evidence, as supplied by private detective Stiffy Magoo:
http://www.zakstarkey.com/sfx.html
Hursty also produced The Buggles, thus influencing Trevor Horn and changing
the face of pop.
So fear not, Robin Stout. Pet Clark cool is just a small part of Hursty's
career.

I take back what I said about "I Heard It Through The Grapevine". It was
really stupid, even by my standards.

I've only seen two Hal Hartley films, one was OK, the other was a bit ropey.

Brier, I only heard about twenty seconds of "69 Love Songs", so yes, I
suppose I was kidding. Sort of.

On Saturday we had a fantastic Sinister picnic. Jordi wore his Gentle Waves
badge, I wore my bus t-shirt. Maria gave me chocolate, for which I will be
eternally grateful. Noisette, no less. Isn't that half of a Cocteau Twins
song? Elenita99 is going to London, so get ready. As usual, we talked about
YOU. We decided that you were a right bunch of puffs.

On Sunday I saw "Billy Elliot". Up yours "Gregory's Girl"!

It's nice to see that great band Tompaulin getting a few mentions on the
list again. A few weeks ago I mistakenly called them "sad sack of arse
bastards". I hope I didn't cause any offence. I was, of course, referring to
those insufferable puddings, It's Jo and Danny.

Baxendale for Prime Minister!

Peter