Sinister: and the clock turns and it's now

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Tue Jan 30 07:40:12 GMT 2001

i really think, don't you, that when ex-boyfriends become ex, they should be
ex-everything, and not be round your house at all hours of the day and night
being in love with someone else and making you sick of their stupid face?

i'm unfortunately drunk.  i thought i was advancing my career tonight
(networking and that) but now i'm considering the very real possibility that
i was just being drunk at people.

everyone on sinister seems to be living in glasgow now.  i miss glasgow.  i
miss certain people with acting ambitions and a disgustingly big record
collection.  i miss visiting there and being cold and wet and miserable but
knowing that insomnia or the 13th note is just around the corner.  i miss
never ever seeing any member of belle and sebastian.

also, everyone on sinister is now called jenny, or variations thereof.

it's like the stepford jennys.

several unconnected points, like stars in some not-very-good constellation:

1) i'm going to buy the future pilot record because it sounds like it would
be lovely.

2) irn-bru is horrible.  it tastes like what would happen if you scraped all
the rust off your old bike, added carbon dioxide, and then mixed it with
cherryade and marmite.

3) i'm getting a tattoo soon, but i'm still a little bit scared and would
appreciate advice from anyone who Knows.

and on...

so far the brighton meet-up is me and arantxa, and some secret special
guests (oops, i just typed 'gussets' then) who could be really cool so you'd
better come or you'll never know whether you missed a sinister event to be
Seen at.

speaking of which, i just noticed that there are 'picnic' pics of me on
carsmile steve's site (the man also occasionally known as 'vomiting steve',
for reasons which will be discreetly hidden from all but a few denizens of
glasgow's seedy underbelly...).  anyway, the camera lies.  i can neither
play pool nor 'party'.

but i can make good cheese sauce, according to my housemates.

yours, my own arch-enemy xxx

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com