Sinister: Oh classy, it's a bourgeiorsie!

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Jan 30 01:19:52 GMT 2001

Hello,

Long time no see!  I promised myself I'd only post when I finished reading
all the mail which there were loads of!  I am so tired, a backwash from a
rather exhausting but fun week after exams which involved of course vodka
and Red Bulls muchos and dancing and dancing and revolutioning.

Congratulations on Ms Vilkas who has seen the light of the delights of Vodka
and Red Bull, and at a cheap price too, she also said:

>>..He suggested that vodka & RedBull is what you drink when you want to
breakthings. When you want to make out in the middle of the dance floor
but only after dancing on the table.<<

Hey!  Wait a minute, how comes I don't get the making out bit??!  Maybe
this Valentine's day I will, if I try the dancing on table bit as well,
or maybe not.

Everyone should learn O Come O Come Emmanuel on the guitar, it is so much
fun to play, and pretend to be Sturan.  I would have pretended to be Isobel
too, but I didn't have one of those headscarves that she comes with.

Vodka and Redbulls!
Ken