Sinister: fake plastic london

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Tue Jan 30 13:03:17 GMT 2001

well, i had a loverly sinister weekend...in london no doubt. but it wasn't
in the fantasy filled london where my friends all seem to be immigrating to,
no it was london, ontario. wahoo...a now decaying uni town. shame really, it
has one of the oldest theatres in north america, not that anyone goes to it
anymore.
i gots to meet a whole crew of beele & sebeebstian fans, and one almost too
well. i didn't realize her offers of tea with breakfast meant that i'd
already have slept over there the night previous. the sad thing was that it
had to be explained to me all after, i had no clue. whoda thunk it??? she
did have a great apartment (i saw it the next night...) and she's an artist
and has her paintings all over the place, and i kept looking through her
cd's and stuff and we had too many things the same. then i got to look
through her vinyl collection, sweet...i almost fell in love right there
*sigh* too bad she was a woman...
k...i'll be sad when napster starts charging...i mean think about it, every
country in the world has a similar institution, it called a library...the
written word hasn't suffered from people being able to read books for
free...granted, i do think that ppl who download an entire album, track for
track are missing the point...but i wouldn't have got the black sessions or
whatever without senor naptster...
hmmm...i'm at work now, i guess i'll go back to sleep...
see you all in #sinister, i think flo_capp can finally be put to rest...

a.