Sinister: full of televisions and wellingtons

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 30 18:37:57 GMT 2001

blimely charile ! what a day of debating. it has been very good well argued  points from both
sides, thats what i like about this sinster thing everone seems quite intellegent and can back the
view points up with reasoned argument.

so yeah napster/ mps.com i don't know, i was inspired by this debating  so i took a look at mp3.com
and being failry egotatsical typed in the name of the band i played in three years ago, and what
did it come up with ? just so much information about stikkelbrix i was amazed, it was like the
music we made threee years ago can be heared anywhere in the world by anyone and i'm so proud of
the fact that we are in there i think its a good thing even if we dont get money from it we get
heard its just so amazing i delved deeper in to mp3.com and found we had four songs in the charts!
number 15 was our highest entry.

so people are saying its killing the music industry?  i'm not so sure the internet is just changing
the way we buy records. Evolution if you  like

anyway enough of that just thought i'd give you my thoughts, but they are only my thoughts and are
subjective, prehaps someone will write a paper on it and being objective about who knows....

i listened to belle and sebastain for the first time in weeks today whilst i was sat in a tea shop
called lyn's pantry it was very strange i didnt know sheffield had any teashops it was full of
smelly old woman and they looked at me like i was a freak but i liked that.
i went up to cole brothers and bought a terracota pot although i have yet to decide what to plant
in it.  i quite like the idea of a bannana plant we shall just have to wait and see.

i am currentley listening to greenday and i dont know what song it is but it sounds like the
levellers! how strange.

anyway i shall leave you with this dream i had:

i was on hoilday travelling round OZ with isabel cambells sister and she made me carry this huge
bag which when i opened it up it was full of televisions and wellingtons, it makes no sense prehaps
this is what comes of late night pizza eating sessions...

Nigel Love