Sinister: Patsy Cline speaks the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but!

Disc Go Round Bremerton kitsapcd at xxx.com
Tue Jan 30 19:45:11 GMT 2001

  Content: "Seeing Other People" has become a
recurring theme in my life as of late, and not in a
good way.  This used to be one of my favorite songs,
but I'm starting to resent it for pointing out the
obvious.  Indeed, exes should stay exes.  No good can
come from trying to be "just friends".  Bah!
  Anyhoo, here's a funny Red Bull story for all you
beverage freaks out there:  mediocre power forward Vin
Baker of my beloved Seattle Supersonics was
hosptialized last weekend for heart palpitations
caused by what the media were officially calling an
"energy drink".  And what do you think that energy
drink was?  That's right!  RED BULL!  Now, Vin Baker
is no small kid, and he overdosed on Red Bull?  What a
puss.  Maybe if we throw some vodka in it his game
will improve.
  Rachel Playforth (sorry if I messed up your name)
asked for tattoo advice.  I've been tattooed six
times, and will be going in for more in a few months,
so I think I can give some helpful hints.  First thing
everyone asks is "Does it hurt?"  HELL YES it hurts!
It feels a bit like a bee sting, only the bee is
stinging you 300 times a minute and is going halfway
through to the bone.  But it's a good pain, and it
goes away.  The healing process (which I'm currently
enduring) is, in my opinion, much worse than the
actual tattooing.  Once your ink gets scabby and
gross, it itches soooo bad it makes you teeth hurt and
there's nothing you can do about it.  Aftercare is
what makes or breaks your tattoo.  If the scab comes
off too early or if you use anything will any
antibiotic anything in it (i.e Neosporin, Bacitracin,
etc.) the ink won't set in your skin right and you'll
have to get it touched up.  But once the scab comes
off and the new skin heals, it's all worth it.  Just
make sure you are 100% sure of the design you want,
and that the artist you're going to is reputable and
hygenic.  Ask your tattooed friends for
recommendations, and talk to the artist before you
committ to anything.  Nothing's worse than being
worked on my someone you don't completely trust or
like--trust me.  Good luck, and keep us up to date.
  By the way, does anyone know if Stuart David's
naughty book will be available in the U.S?

  XOXOXOXO-
  Jen (jerkgirl)

  p.s. I've been Jenny for the better part of 28
years-no Stepford Jenny here!  Besides, with a line
like "everyone thinks she's really ugly...", who'd
want to call themselves after that song?

=====
Come to Disc Go Round in East Bremerton! (Fred Meyer Plaza)

We buy, sell, and reserve CD's.
We also now buy and sell DVD movies, so bring in those old movies today!
Support your favorite local bands buy buying their music and merchandise at Disc go Round.

Open M-S 10-9 and Sunday 12-6.  Call us 405-0878.