Sinister: you know you never gonna be ghetto fabulous

Erica MacArthur Macarthur at xxx.com
Tue Jan 30 21:37:38 GMT 2001

Hi,

My boyfriend works for an internet Mp3 company, anyone want to take him
outside? I'm in a bit of a mood with him today. Whilst we're on the subject
of Mp3's, there is one that you simply have to get - that single which I was
talking about: Ghetto Fabulous by Baxendale is now available to download
from www.musicforgirls.co.uk

It samples Dog on Wheels, and it's hotter than a bitch on heat.

I have a request - somebody who used to be on this list took me to a place
called the Dive Bar perhaps two years ago. I think it's in Soho, but every
time I've tried to find it since, I've never suceeded. So does anybody know
where it is? because I'm fed up of dragging boys around China Town telling
them it must be there somewhere.

Erica