Sinister: Invincible Sword Goddess

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 00:57:28 GMT 2001

One time Napster filled me with a celestial joy because I found Mambo Miam
Miam by Serge Gainsbourg when I had just about Given Up.
Although I fantasize from time to time of sexy old men doing the 'miam miam'
purrrrrfectly like a cat, there is nothing like the REAL THING:

http://www.missprint.org/splat/

It's got all the cool cats shaking their feline hips, pretty soon they'll be
rolling a couple of catnip joints and it's gonna be a wild party. What's
number 3? It sounds like Kenny Rogers to me.
G!O!  L!I!S!T!E!N!  N!O!W!

A few of the girls in my Politics class have had to read Promiscuities,and
some of it makes me think of Struan, dark goddess of the woodland mist...
Apparently, women get excited when a young man breaks an expensive and
delicately crafted instrument onstage, as it is a longing for a 'demon
lover'. But of course, how could this be any other way of the Stuart?
There was also some interesting stuff about the intense friendships girls
have as children, and it just seemed so true. Remembering...of
course,intense crushes on boys when I was a child, but it was the girls (not
counting PopStars or Imaginary Men) who I made plans to run away and conquer
the world with. Anyways, the idea was that adult heterosexual women
sometimes have a sense of a lost Eden. "In a way, there will be nothing as
exciting as this love between girls ever again. This love has codes and
repression, innocence and distant obsession..." It all makes me think of
something that Stuart seems to touch, a real innocent sweetness, a
simplicity in life, or at least, I feel he does,that I just love so much!
Especially in his earlier songs, the girls are so credible...makes me dream
of grade 5 summers and camping trips, baths, and endless beauty experiments.
One friend and I used to have this punching-bag that was bigger than our
whole bodies, sometimes we'd kick it and then sometimes we'd pretend it was
a boy to kiss. Hee hee.

Your Bosom Friend,
Genevieve

p.s
Oh, one last thing, I promise. Today, as I stepped outside to brave the
Arctic Blast, a magestic Canadian Snow-Peacock dropped a scroll at my feet
as it danced a little jig and winked at me, before mysteriously flying
away...the scroll reads:

" Princess Honey

Full woman, flesh-apple, hot moon,
thick smell of seaweed, mud and light in masquerade,
what secret clarity opens through your columns?
What ancient nice does a man touch with his senses?

Oh, love is a journey with water and stars,
with drowning air and storms of flour;
love is a clash of lightnings,
two bodies subdued by one HONEY.

Kiss by kiss I travel your little infinity,
your borders, your rivers, your tiny villages;
and a genital fire - transformed, delicious -

slips through the narrow roadways of the blood
till it pours itself, quick, like a night carnation, till it is:
and is nothing, in shadow, and a flimmer of light.

XXX Gunther "