Sinister: oh yeah

IsabelLark at xxx.com IsabelLark at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 06:22:55 GMT 2001

there was one comment that i found especially endearing...something about
grandfather...and scare tactics(as they pertained to the 21 mile trek to the
music store)...it's good of you to join in already. that was sorta the thing
i was going for. i thought it added depth. it's called development...maybe in
both the UK and the US. i don't really know.

truth be known i live right next store to a little privately/locally owned
music store. there is no real trek. but i sure feel sad when i think that
people used to pack the place out...but not so much anymore. cause chad, the
owner, is swell. and he deserves the business. so lets redirect our
attentions. ask your local record store owners how they feel about
napster...and see if you get a different perspective...and then if you
don't...why don't you just shout in their face...see if they come round to
YOUR way of thinking...and if they don't, see if they don't call the cops on
you next time you come back.

i am going to bed now. vienna lager has done her wonder.

incidentally, i love you. even the ones of you that i don't like very
much...and we had our first official fight. every relationship is stronger
thereafter. believe me.