Sinister: heh with the napster already

IsabelLark at xxx.com IsabelLark at xxx.com
Wed Jan 31 06:06:35 GMT 2001

wow...what a response. i was so pleased to see all of the hate mail in my box
when i returned home. i have really struck a nerve...and i must admit...i
love it. from all the mails that i received...here are a few comments that i
can recall.

something about intolerance...well, what have you shown me?

hoity toity...it's from zurich.

passion regarding napster...if i havent seen this much passion in your posts
since well, never...it's a wonder that i don't see it anywhere else. hmmm.
it's amazing how when you threaten someones free music downloads they
suddenly feel the need to speak up. but gen x'ers as a whole (another zurich
word) can't muster up much of anything else....how dare me shun napster.
sheesh.

something about people that buy music after hearing music off napster...well,
the argument was initially spawned by people that didn't do that...but thanks
for your two cents just the same.

something about quotes that were not received publically,...well, had i not
been bombarded with emails, it might have been easier to respond
individually. heh. alas, i have received so much blasted hate mail that it
makes it rather difficult to respond to each and every one.

but i am happy to have invoked such hatred and opinion..you probably didn't
even know you had it in you. i hate that i had to be the one to remind you of
such an emotion.

an intellectual debate is what we had here...if you failed to see that, then
you may not be so intellectual.

and yeah...i AM a total music snob...that's why i joined the list in the
first place. correct me if i am wrong, i thought you all were too.

quadruple heh.

and thanks for your thoughts...i enjoyed every single word of most of
them...i even read them to my very best pro napster friend. she thought it
was entertaining.

believe it or not...i do have pro napster friends...and i don't even try to
scalp them or anything.

the wonder of opinions and assholes...we all have one...and if we are truly
lucky (or contradictory) sometimes more than one.

next debate...

has blockbuster entertainment monopolized the industry? you decide.